Job Post :
Employment Type :
Accord University is the first of its kind in East Africa. It is completely based on modern information and communication technologies. Accord University provides higher education to aspiring students. Provides the best courses for students regardless of their locations there is no traveling the University is tuition free. Accord University uses a combination of video lectures, reading material, audio/video tutorials and on-line interaction (e-class rooms) for imparting knowledge.
We are searching for Examinations Assistant is about managing examination days in compliance with awarding body requirements, including preparing for each examination day, commencing an examination, addressing crises, irregularities, and misconduct, concluding the examination, collecting examination scripts, and mailing examination scripts.
• Contribute to the operational administration of the central exams team and assume oversight of the examinations on a certain campus.
• Register students for exams while avoiding examination conflicts.
• Individual student needs and awarding body standards were met.
• Supervise the administration of exams and the protection of papers and scripts to guarantee complete adherence to examination board norms.
• Collect and compile statistics on academic performance to allow the College to measure
• performance and funding security
• Establish and maintain productive relationships with specified examination boards are accountable for the administration of their examinations.
• Monitor information obtained from examining boards and take appropriate action to assure the College's compliance with new or updated standards.
• Distribute information to employees and students so they are aware about and adhere to examination methods and guidelines.
• Plan, organize, and update processes to fulfill examining board requirements needed to guarantee successful implementation and compliance.
• Keep accurate and up-to-date records of examination entries, schedules, and results.
• Using electronic data systems to track attendance, outcomes, and accomplishment
• Ensure data management and reporting efficiency and effectiveness.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
• A Master's Degree is required as part of your qualification or currently enrolled as a doctoral Candidate in a research-related discipline.
• Ability to start, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal abilities, technical abilities, and organizational abilities.
• Fluency in English is needed; knowledge of a second UN language is preferred.
• A rudimentary awareness of international relations, the United Nations, and its organs
• The ability to work in places where people from different backgrounds live and work together, to build strong and productive working relationships, and to meet deadlines.
• Proactive, detail-oriented, adaptive, self-sufficient, and innovative.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; cultural and social sensitivity; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a diverse range of partners, including grassroots community members, religious and youth organizations, and authorities at all levels; familiarity with development communications tools and approaches
• Strong overall computer literacy, including skills in several MS Office software (Excel, Word, etc.) and email/internet; knowledge of database management; and familiarity with office technology equipment.
• Experience with E-Learning platforms (Open Educat, Google Education, and others) is advantageous.
• Self-motivated, with the capacity to operate with minimal supervision and under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email us a PDF file with your résumé and cover letter along with your Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree if available Doctoral degree with transcript at firstname.lastname@example.org in one PDF. Include your last name and first name as "Research Assistant" in the subject line of your email. Visit the Campus on KM4 Area, Wadajir, Mogadishu-Somalia from 14:00PM to 16:00PM. The deadline for applications is June 25, 2022.
Accord is an equal-opportunity employer and would welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, sexual orientation or gender. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Department of HR - Accord University